Registration is Now OPEN!
Ladies Casting for Conservation
Fishing Tournament Guidelines
This year we are requiring Guides to complete the registration form and sign the waiver prior to the event. To do this, guides will click to "Register as an Individual" button and select "Guide" as the participant type. There is no registration fee as usual. If you are a team member and will also be serving as your team's guide you will register as a regular participant.
Registration: $300 total per team (or $100 per team member)
Fundraising: $300 total per team (or $100 per team member)
All teams are required to pay the registration fee and meet the $300 team fundraising minimum prior to packet pick-up. The fundraising window will remain open until the award ceremony on tournament day.
For more information on the tournament, please contact Brandy at firstname.lastname@example.org or (281) 332-3381 ext. 221.
- Registrations and donations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Teams can be guided or non-guided. Guides are not counted as a team member.
- Teams with less than three members are required to meet the $300 fundraising minimum.
- Complimentary meals are provided for registered participants and guides on Friday evening at check-in at Steve's Landing and Stingaree Restaurant on Saturday. Extra dinner tickets for friends and family can be purchased for $10 per person on-site at check-in. Anyone wishing to have lunch on Saturday may purchase their meal directly at the counter at Stingaree.
- After registration, you will have access to a personal fundraising page through your Participant Center. When logged in, you can access the Participant Center from this page. We encourage you to bookmark this site for easy reference.
- All fundraising donations are tax-deductible. Online gifts can be made easily through you personal fundraising page. If you collect checks or your supporters prefer to mail checks directly, please ensure checks are made payable to the Galveston Bay Foundation and include "Ladies Casting for Conservation" and your team name in the Memo field.
- Matching gifts from your employer and your supporters' employers count toward your fundraising goal! Because companies often distribute matching gift payments annually or quarterly, we will add unconfirmed gifts to your fundraising page as soon as we receive matching gift paperwork. These gifts will be recognized for fundraising minimum requirements for packet pick-up. If you have questions about how to request or encourage matching gifts, please contact Genevieve at email@example.com.
- Offline gifts, including checks and matching gifts, will be added to your Personal Page within one week of their receipt at the Galveston Bay Foundation office.